Schedule for Yuki-BAR
April 29, 2011 – Friday
2:30 – 5:30 PM; Team Check-In for 24 hour teams. Camp Hanes, 1225 Camp Hanes Road, King, NC 27021.
- Check-in by 5:30pm is mandatory for 24 hour teams. These teams will get race maps, UTM’s for TA’s, and UTM’s for first sections.
- Optional Friday check-in for 12 hour teams who are lodging at Camp Hanes, or those who live nearby. 12 hour teams will not get race maps and UTM’s until Saturday morning.
6:00 PM; Pre-race safety briefing for 24 hour teams at the Start location.
7:00 PM; Race Start for 24 hour teams.
April 30, 2011 – Saturday
4:00 – 6 AM; Team Check-In for 12 hr teams. Teams will get race maps and UTM’s.
6:00 AM; Pre-race safety briefing for 12 hour teams at the Start location.
7:00 AM; Race start for 12 hour teams.
7:00 PM; Race cutoff for 12 hour teams at Finish area.
7:00 PM; Race cutoff for 24 hour teams at Finish area.
7:30 PM; Post-race meal and awards ceremony for all courses at Finish area.
- Team check-in will consist of registration paperwork confirmation and racer sign-in. Gear checks will be done during the event.
- Group tent camping on-site for both Friday and Saturday nights is available for team members and a few support people (please be reasonable). Camp cabins are $25 per night per person. Tent sites are $10 per night per person. Details on reserving and paying for cabins and tents are available from Micheal Raines at Camp Hanes (m DOT raines AT ymcanwnc DOT org) or (336)983-3131. Bathrooms, drinking water and showers are available at the site.
- There are hotels located in the area around King, NC.