Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yuki-BAR Dates Reset!

Ok, looks like we will keep the dates (or at least the same weekend) and go for a new location for this event. We are in the process of obtaining new permits now. We might even change the name. If I said one possible name being considered is the "Yuki-BAR", would that give you any idea of where the new location might be?


  1. Is the race registration still open? I went to checkpoint tracker and there are several teams pending/confirmed but there was no link to register or add the race to my schedule!

  2. We are hoping to get registration open by this weekend!